- permanent site specific installation | Morrison and Foerster | 59th and 60th floors, Aon Center, Los Angeles | 2013
- Haunted by Lilies | Solo Show | UMaine Art Museum | 2012
- Little River Mashup | Commission | L.A. Int'l Airport | 2012
- City Blossom Pop | Commission | U.S. Consulate, Dubai | 2011
- Great River Mashup | Fullerton College Art Gallery | 2011
- Duplex Mirror Rush | Solo Show | UMaine Art Museum | 2012
- Glitterati Swamp Thing | Commission | Marine Salon | 2010
- See Through Super Sag | Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena
- Fern Space Burst | Headlands Center for the Arts, Sausalito, CA | 2004
- Pink Orblivion | Happy Art for a Sad World | 2004
Life Above the Fray was created specifically for this space at Morrison and Foerster. It is intended to breathlessly occupy space without being overly demanding of one’s attention. Its gossamer mirrored surface will recede into the spectacular cityscape backdrop while, at times, casting glints of reflected sunlight throughout the surrounding area. The graphical composition is an [...]
I’ve been splashing paint and cutting it up.
This is the first time in a long time where I did not have an impending deadline hanging over my head. Time slowed down, elongated.