- Chris Natrop | Billboard Creative | curated by Mona Kuhn | Hollywood Blvd & Normandie | 2016
- Half Light Singularity | watercolor, glitter, aluminum powder on hand cut paper, reclaimed lumber | 10 x 8 x 8 feet | 2016
- facebook cloud machine | acrylic, glitter on hand cut paper, string | 16 x 16 x 22 | 2016
- Facebook Meadow Crawler | arcylic glitter on paper nails | 16x133 ft | 2016 | Facebook Commission Menlo Park
- Of night and light and the half light | 120x216x120 | watercolor, metallic powder, glitter on hand-cut paper, string, yarn, projected video, lighting | 2015
- Lliminal Nimbus Lilt | 496x108 (aprox) | acrylic, glitter, paper, nails | 2016
- Silver Sun Supernova | acrylic and glitter on hand cut paper, video projection, audio | 2016 | Cooper Design Space
- Candy Bowl Meltdown | watercolor, glitter on hand cut paper, string, 5-channel video projection, gelled lighting | size variable | 2015
- permanent site specific installation | Morrison and Foerster | 59th and 60th floors, Aon Center, Los Angeles | 2013
- Haunted by Lilies | Solo Show | UMaine Art Museum | 2012
- Great River Mashup | Fullerton College Art Gallery | 2011
- Pink Orblivion | Happy Art for a Sad World | 2004
I’m pleased to be part of this wonderful group exhibition benefitting many non-profit organizations threatened by the impending actions of the president elect.
A new short film by artist Chris Natrop documenting his site-specific public art installation, Silver Sun Supernova
Come see, stroll through, stay awhile. The Cooper Design Space’s lobby has been transformed. Silver Sun Supernova is a fantastical, otherworldly environment open the the public.