- Maybe Matter Matters Most | 60 x 63 | watercolor, metallic powder, glitter on paper | 2015
- Yellow Tempest Twist | 72 x 90 | watercolor, metallic powder, glitter on paper | 2015
- Post Sparkle Apocalypse | stainless steel, crystals, wood, watercolor on cut paper, mylar tape,4-channel audio/video projection | 108 x 96 x 120 | 2014
- permanent site specific installation | Morrison and Foerster | 59th and 60th floors, Aon Center, Los Angeles | 2013
- Haunted by Lilies | Solo Show | UMaine Art Museum | 2012
- Great River Mashup | Fullerton College Art Gallery | 2011
- Duplex Mirror Rush | Solo Show | UMaine Art Museum | 2012
- Glitterati Swamp Thing | Commission | Marine Salon | 2010
- See Through Super Sag | Armory Center for the Arts, Pasadena
- Fern Space Burst | Headlands Center for the Arts, Sausalito, CA | 2004
- Pink Orblivion | Happy Art for a Sad World | 2004
Super excited to be part of this amazing group show. I’m making a new immersive installation!
Coming October 25th in Los Angeles! I will be presenting a site-specific installation.
A video documenting the exhibition can be found here